Advantages of Importing from Turkey
Why Choosing Turkey as the location for importing your product?
Strengths of the Turkish market include:
- Becoming the world’s 16th largest economy and Europe’s sixth
- A forecast to be in the world’s top 10 economies by 2023
- Strong Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth with an average of 4% between 2002 and 2012
- Having the youngest and fastest growing population in Europe (700,000 graduates per year)
- Istanbul and Ankara being among the biggest cities in the world in terms of GDP
- A forecast to be the second fastest growing country in the world by 2018 according to the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Investments of more than TL 112 billion (USD 60 billion) in the transport, maritime and communications sectors in the last 10 years
- Access to 1.5 billion customers in Europe, Eurasia, the Middle East and North Africa and to markets with a total USD25 trillion GDP within 4 hours flight. (Credit www.gov.uk)
- According to HSBC’s ‘The World in 2050’ report, Turkey will be the world’s 12th and Europe’s fourth biggest economy by 2050. Turkey aims to be among the world’s 10 largest economies by 2023, on the 100th anniversary of the foundation of the Republic.
- Turkey’s growth rate was 3% in 2014 and 2015.
- Turkey is expected to spend USD 140 billion on public investment 2014 to 2018.
- FDI into Turkey reached USD 16.5 Billion in 2015 at a growth rate of 32% over the preceding year according to the data released by the Central Bank of Turkey.
- 78% of Turkey’s overall Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) comes from the EU.
- In 2015, the manufacturing sector attracted the highest portion of FDI, followed by financial services and transportation sectors.
Turkish Production Quality Is Amazing
Turkish production quality is amazing, and the factory honored the production exclusivity. Other countries such as Pakistan were an option for price and quality, but they source their materials from China, which would have built in extra timescales. Companies in Turkey, on the other hand, produce in-country. Price & Performace graphic is highly attractive for importers!
If you are looking for a high-quality product to import which has a great potential, Turkey is definitely one of the places to look into. Considering the country’s expertise in wholesale products, it is highly advisable to import wholesale furniture from Turkey to USA, Canada, South Africa, Kenya, Malaysia, Australia, etc.
How Alagha & Company Can Help You Import Wholesale From Turkey?
Alagha & Company's network of large and trusted suppliers can cater to your requirements, large or small. We carefully choose the suppliers we work with and closely examine the products they make, we make sure that the products we sell to our B2B partners are licensing/inspection-ready for import. Our team of experts will work with you to simplify and quickly fulfill your order while supporting your firm with all documentation and samples for testing & certification prior to having your main order shipped.
Click here to find out more information.
Browse the wholesale catalog and learn more.