Discover How To Import From Turkey at Wholesale Prices - Made in Turkey
How to Import from Turkey at Wholesale prices?
Over the last couple of decades, import/export regime has dramatically changed in Turkey making importing goods from Turkey far easier. If you are hunting for the next big thing that will sell well in your target market (e.g. USA, Canada, etc…), Turkey is the market you should look into. With a lot of high-quality and innovative goods produced domestically and a thriving industry to support a consistent and stable production, Turkey might help you to take your export/import business to the next level.
In this article, we will briefly touch upon how to import wholesale from Turkey and will try to give you a heads-up in case you are planning to establish a company. In the latter part of the article, we will share a simple workaround to start your import/export business.
How to import wholesale from Turkey: Steps to follow
Until recently, those who were planning to import goods from Turkey were required to have an import license along with an import authorization form. These requirements increased the amount of paperwork drastically, scaring off so many potential importers, especially small-scale companies. Starting from the mid-1990s, Turkey made some changes in the legislation governing import/export procedures making them far easier.
As far as the steps you have to follow to start importing from Turkey, here is a simple guide:
- Make a research: Search for the suppliers of Turkish products. Make sure that the product you are interested in is not banned in the target country.
- Negotiate: Once you decide on a certain product and a supplier/wholesaler, negotiate the price and delivery terms.
- Calculate the costs: Your imports will incur custom clearance fees. Learn these fees to calculate your total costs.
- Arrange the shipping: Depending on the type of the product and your target country, you can decide on the means of transportation (air/land/sea).
- Get prepared for the delivery: Once your imports are shipped, you should track the shipment. After you cleared them at the customs of the target country, you can take the delivery of your goods.
In a nutshell, importing goods from Turkey is quite straightforward and the answer to how to import wholesale from Turkey comes down to the procedures and laws of your target country. You should make sure that you have done your due preparation in order to comply with the legislation of the target country.
Advantages of importing from Turkey.
Relying on a thriving economy which ranks among the Top 20 economies of the world, Turkey offers so many advantages to the businesses which are planning to import goods from Turkey, the most important of which are:
- Turkey is the producer of a broad range of different high-quality products to choose from. Some of the Turkish-made products are as of high quality as the European products and as cheap as the Chinese ones.
- Turkey signed the Customs Union with EU in 1995, so importing goods from Turkey to EU countries is no different than importing them from one European country to another. Turkey has 19 free zones which makes the exporting of goods to EU easier and more advantageous.
- Turkey signed bilateral and multilateral trade agreements with a larg e number of countries.
A simple work around to start importing from Turkey
If you do not want to deal with all the paperwork when you are trying to establish your business or to get the necessary permits in order to start importing from Turkey, you can simply sign up to our affiliate program and build on our expertise and capitalize on the high-quality Turkish products we offer. It will take no more than 5 minutes and a couple of clicks to sign up to our program and get your affiliate link to send customers our way. You will earn %5 of the total sales – this is already almost as high as (maybe even higher than) the profit rate of a traditional import/export firm! This way, you won’t need to delve into the complicated details of how to import wholesale from Turkey.
Here is what we have in our wholesale catalog at the moment:
- Food products (Beverages and agro food)
- Modern tables
- Ceramic tiles
- Exterior building decoration
- Hardcore doors
- Bathroom furniture
- Office furniture
- Economic home furniture
Do you have something else in mind? Just let us know! We have links to more than 15.000 Turkish suppliers, you can make sure that we will provide you with the best prices. Thanks to our affiliate program, you do not need to figure out how to import wholesale from Turkey – instead, you can invest your time on finding customers and generating revenue!